The IREM Industry Partner relationship is a local chapter affiliation reserved for allied professionals who provide services to real estate managers and owners. In order to become an IREM Industry Partner, a firm must be recommended for affiliation by a CPM® member and be approved by the chapter's Executive Council.
The IREM Greater New York Chapter 26 offers a unique opportunity for you to deliver your message to a specific target market. The IREM Industry Partner Program enables your business to be exposed to, and involved with, a very influential group of decision makers in the property and asset management field. You'll find that becoming an IREM Industry Partner will be the best use of your time and advertising dollars.
Becoming an IREM Industry Partner allows select service providers the unique opportunity of networking with the highest caliber of real estate property managers. The potential benefits to your company of meeting regularly with the top professionals in the New York property management field cannot be overstated.
The benefits of participating in the IREM Industry Partner Program include opportunities to network with top professional property managers in New York. Luncheons, seminars and social events are the perfect arena to meet prospective clients and maintain relationships with current ones.
For additional information on becoming an IREM Industry Partner, please call 212-944-9445, email the chapter administrator at [email protected], or access an application today:
Benefits of pARTNERSHIP
- Exclusive access to IREM membership mail & e-mail list.
- Link from IREM website to your own website; customize your individual IREM web page.
- Invitation to attend the annual breakfast to work with IREM executives to develop and improve Industry Partner program
- Event sponsorships available. Event sponsors are included in our promotional advertising and photographs which are sent to the trade press.
- Attend all IREM events at special member prices.
- Complimentary advertising at monthly luncheons and other events.
- Exclusive Industry Partner membership is limited to only three companies in any given trade or profession.
- Potential to be honored with the “Industry Partner of the Year” award, presented at our dinner & awards ceremony each November.
- And of course, the opportunity to network. Meet and mingle with the top real estate property and asset managers in the tri-state area. We give you the access; you need to do the rest!